Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Ummm, yes, hallo. This is the first entry of my little online thingy-do. As you might have noticed, Mr. T loves Buddha and Buddha loves T. I hope to figure out how to post a picture of this in order to illustrate this grand concept. I am starting this because: A) My older brother's did it and B) I need one more thing to distract me from my copious amounts of school work. I have a long standing tradition of doing things because my brothers did it, and I like to brag on my family, so I figured that this was the palce to do it. Also, since my whole family now lives scattered across the land like so much corn across the south (or something like that) I thought it would be nice to post somewhere everyone could read without all those nasty long-distance bills. Plus, I enjoy reading my brother's stuff, so again I thought it would be a good idea. Its after midnight and I have an early morning class, so I guess I had better go. I hope to keep this site up and learn more cool stuff to do with it each day. Until then, enjoy monkeys and whatever else there is good in the world.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive