Monday, September 16, 2002

Today I took a test to become a certified food handler! Thats right, now I can handle food, certifiably. The booklet that we had to study to take the test included things like instructions on how to wash your hands, and why raw meat juice shouldn't fall on other food. Also, you should always wash your hands 100% of the time 100% after you use the bathroom 100%. If you don't, someone could get ill and say "I feel sick, when will this ever end?" There was a cartoon of a man in the booklet that actually said that. Anyway, I get a certificate and everything. Its going right up there with my high school diploma. Yep.
So last night I had a dream that I invented this computer program that could defeat Sauron and his evil forces. I apparently kept waking up and telling Carl about it, who would listen rather patiently until I passed out again. Somtimes I wonder about myself. I have some of the oddest dreams. And most of the time I share them. Just ask my brother Will.
Ok. I have to go read now. Sorry I don't have anything very exciting to say. But hey, if you ever need any food handled, you know who to call!
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive