Monday, September 23, 2002

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I very much love my family. I just got done with an online lab, and decided "I'll look at Will's site and Peeg's site." I ended up going back into the archives (I was enjoying the memories as it were) and read the ones about when Peeg and Stacy moved (both from Will's and Peeg's point of view) and Liz's wedding (again, both POVs). I found myself sort of crying by the end of reading all of them. Part from happiness, part from sadness, part from fatigue, and part from the pot and a half of green and black tea I have had today. This morning I had a Chandler family moment, too. I called Liz at 10:45am to tell her I'd slept in and wouldn't be at 11 o'clock mass. She said she had slept in, too. Then at the same time we said "CYA!" and hung up. It was very small and such but the connection I have with my siblings at this point in my life I don't think can be called ordinary. I am a family guy. And to all of my friends (you know who you are!) you are extended family, or closer, and so also have an inordinate amount of my mushy attention tonight. I am going to go look at some pictures now and generally miss people. I can't wait until we're all together next, I tell you. As Will and Dave might say "Seatbelt."
Love to all.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive