Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Sometimes my life ain't no action movie. I'd like to post something exciting, but the most exciting thing that happened to me today was probably going to Target with Carl to buy tea and mouthwash. Carl is "The Most Exciting Hombre This Side of Chile." That was fun, but not like going on high adventures in mountains and the like. I'm reading The Lord of the Rings right now ( I got 39 cent copies from the thrift store!) and all that adventure makes me want to go out into the wilderness and do good deeds. But alas, I have Abnormal Psychology tests and grad school applications and other school like things to do instead. Hmmm... well, I talked to Amberly today and she got a new dog. She rescued an old hound dog from the pound. His name is "Cooper." It sounds like something out of an old Disney cartoon. I heard him bark on the phone, and it was hilarious. Almost like a fog horn. It was pretty awesome.
What else... oh! We might go to the lake this weekend and relax a bit. Meditate, sleep, grill, swim. Maybe that will be fodder for some more interesting posts. I hope everyone is doing well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive