Friday, September 13, 2002

Ok. A much happier post today. First I would like to say thanks oh so much to my brother Will for making his site a Joe theme the other day. A link to his site is down and to the left on this page. You should go see it, unless of course you are Will, in which case you should eat some cheese. Yens. Anyway, on another Will note (and a Chandler note in general) the deli in the caf will slice frech meat for you on request, and so I picked up some salami. And peanut butter. Hence, most days, I now create that wonderful Chandler classic: the peanut butter and salami sandwich. My friends think I'm crazy, but you family members out there KNOW it is the food of the heavens. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
Today I had no classes, and yet it was a full day. I did my laundry (quite a task after two weeks of neglect) and swam. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I felt productive. My brother Nick stopped by for about 10 minutes on his way back to T-town tonight. I like that Nick is in school there, because we get to hang out. This weekend I'm going to spend the night in his dorm room and hang out in general. That should be much fun.
Hmmm.... what else... oh yes, my friend Ruth is coming into town this weekend, and I am much pumped about that. So if you aare Ruth and you're reading this, then be happy. Here's a smiley just for you :) Hooray.
On another random note, I like living with Carl and Drew. Its like having an apartment with two of the coolest people ever. A very small apartment that is often inundated by drunken sophomore frat boys, but an apartment nonetheless. Its fun being in college, and soon I will miss it. Will's comment on his page (again you should go check it out) reminded me about how nice this is. The real world ain't no place for a college student, I tell you!
Also, speaking of family, you should also go see my brother Peeg's page. He's got some pics of my sister's wedding up and has generally re-vamped the whole picture section. Its ultra hip. Yep.
Ok. I've rambled now for long enough. If you're looking for some cool reading that is a bit thought-provoking, you shold check out Fredrick Douglas' "What to the Negro is the Fourth of July?" I'm reading it for African-American Lit and I thought I needed some intellectual content here.
I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive