Thursday, September 19, 2002

Hey! If you ever have one thing to fear, you should fear RATS!!!! I called my sister Liz today and she was watching a movie about rats that take over NY. I watch ed a little of it and thought "oh, thats silly. rats are not scary! they are sweet and easy to train on an intermittent reward schedule!" But then I cought myself looking in the sink to see if any rabid rats came out looking very mean. They didn't.
Today at the caf they had the rectangular pizza like they used to have in grade school! Michelle came into our research group a little late becasue she saw it and had to have some. So of course after the meeting I had to have some too. I had two pieces of it and felt as if it should be time for recess afterward. I was all psyched for some kickball or Mrs. Green (formerly Ms. Welch for my older siblings) to yell "4th grade! Line UP!" But then I came back to reality and thought, "I hope I have some clean pants for tomorrow." That really was my first thought after coming out of that short dream sequence. Funny how pants can be so important, yes?
Next week I have a mock interview for the Rhodes. When I got the email about it I imagined myself with a monocle and suit with tails saying "yes, I WILL have another crumpet, thank you." to the president of the college after they give me one million bazillion dollars. But alas, just like the kickball sequence, I soon came back to reality and freaked out at it being so close. So if any of you have any suggestions as to what I should say, please feel free to tell me.
Besides all that, my life rolls on as per normal. School, work, sleep, school, work ,sleep, CAKE, school, sleep, work, DRAGON BALL Z, and so on.
Speaking of Dragon Ball Z, the new episodes are currently in progress. I highly recommend checking them out.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive