Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Here is a totally funny and actually kind of cool site. Charles told me about a friend of his that knew a girl that actually went to Yale on a juggling scholarship. Apparently they hand out a whole bunch o' money for that skill. Now I wish I could juggle. So look at this site. Yens.
Today was my unbelievably-it-will-never-end-and-actually-still-hasn't-day. I have all four classes ranging in time from 9:30am to 8:30pm. I have a few breaks in between, enough, obviously, for me to post here. But not much. The upside is that I have no classes tomorrow and I'm going home with my little brother to pick up my money-eating-beautiful-brick a.k.a my car a.k.a. Daisy. Her front shocks were actually so bad that I jumped around like I had bad hydrolics (sp?) all the way to Anniston the other day. But it was kind of fun. And I like spending time with my little brother. Got to spend the time before he becomes super buff ranger man and breaks us all in half, you know. I'm actually quite proud of him and stuff. He is running like fives miles with 30lbs on his back now with no problem. Go Nick.
Hmmm... what else. Oh Yeah! Tonight is Her Majesty's Royal Uno Club Night at the Cellar (campus coffee house). Its really just a bunch of people that get together, play Uno, and react very unnecessarily to the tiniest changes in the game using loud, fake British accents. We one day hope to get monicles, brandy and cigars. It happens every Wed. night. It makes me happy!
I'm going to go take a short nap before I go to PY417 and talk all about emotional stroop tasks in phobic subjects. More later.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive