Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Two things today:
1) Tonight I watched Michael Jordan play his last game. 15 points in about 28 minutes, with one nice dunk. The amazing part was the atmosphere of the fans, fellow players, coaches, even the officials. It was truly an awesome thing.

2) More importantly, I went to Tuscaloosa with my Dad today to see my brother Nick get some awards from his ROTC corps. His was named most Outstanding Freshman Cadet and awarded a $1,000.00 scholarship for showing excellence in leadership and academics. I am so proud of him. It was both wonderful and scary to see him in his uniform; my little brother is in the Army. Be careful, stoop-o.

I'd be more detailed, but I have to run to work. Nothing says I won't update there, though.

I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive