Thursday, April 10, 2003

Three things:

ONE: Supa Congratulations to Geoff and Stacy on setting a date (for getting married, that is). October 10th my 2nd oldest brother is gettin' hitched to a supa keen lady. I could not be more happy about how they're doing it either. I never did imagine Peeg getting married in a traditional way (that is a compliment, I assure you). And the party when they get back must be rockin'. ROCKIN!
TWO: I have decided to start putting a daily Dr. Bronner's quote from his famed Magic 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap since I am such an avid and loyal user of said soap. DISCLAIMER: although these quotes are funny and the soap gets you cleaner than heaven, I don't necessarily endorse or believe in what crazy Dr. Bronner says. That being said, the quote of the day is:
Yet, if absolute-unselfish I am not for me, I'm not but classless, raceless,starving masses, never free nor brave!
Three: Also, taking a page from Stacy's blog, I would like everyone to know what it is I am currently listening to. So:
I am mostly listening to Flogging Molly and Coldplay right now. Specifically, Drunken Lullabies and A Rush of Blood to the Head, respectively. Thanks to David for introducing me to the Flogging Molly. Rock does not begin to describe what they do.

I hope everyone is well!
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive