Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Hallo.
Here are some numbers for you: 101,102,103...
THOSE are the temperatures my body has seemed to think are the best to be the last six days. Geez. Who knew the bodies could be so dumb sometimes.
Today I am posting from home on the first day I can sit up on my own for more than no seconds. The severe flu came and killed the easter bunny and tried to get me and my parents, too. My body isn't even supposed to be able to run a fever. Ha! Fooled him!
But anyway, I was posting becasue I am happy at the nice day and celebrated with a walk from the bed down to the computer. Tonight I may even try to go to my Phi Beta Kappa initiation. I had to miss Honors Day yesterday, but the Buddhist side of me says thats good.
I suppose I have no real stories, though. Last night I had a dream that Nick and I were crop dusters with huge cartoon eyes that used chocolate chips as the pesticide. I guess it could've been the Codiene cough medicine. Maybe.
I'm off to more of the sleepin'.
I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive