Monday, April 28, 2003

Back to normal!
That is the story here in the land of Joe. After being gone with the horrible flu for about ten days I am back at school and nothing has changed. I had a nice full day today and several are on the plate for the next few weeks. Come to think of it, there will be no "light" days until I graduate. I gave a presentation on artificial intelligence today with Ryan, and we used a picture of me and Mr. T created on a computer as an example of the wonders of computers. Mr. T was wearing a sombrero and looking at me. I was smiling (it was my freshman picture from BSC). Noone laughed as much as we thought they would, except us. We laughed. We almost used a music clip from the Beastie Boys' "Intergalactic" because it had a robot voice, but we did not go that far. Unfortunately.
Plus I have resolved my motivation issues with school. Whenever I think "you graduate in three weeks, Joe. Why work?" another part of me now says "what's wrong, sissy-Joe-can't-do-any-work-man? Are you going to cry? Is it too hard for you? Awwwww..." I then sometimes actually start fighting with myself in what turns out to be some mild slapping between my two hands. Then I stop becasue people stare when you talk to yourself in a threatening manner and then hit yourself. But, problem solved!
I'm off to study. Tomorrow I have a computer science test... the quest continues!

Dr. Bronner quote of the day: Essene, Chinese and other birth control methods must reduce birth or Easter Isle type overpopulation destroys God's Spaceship Earth!

I hope everyone is well!
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive