Saturday, April 12, 2003

It's saturday and I be all up in tha' Cella.
I spent last night at home hanging out with my parents and Nick, and that was very nice. More my parents than Nick, because he went to a concert for most of the day. Mama and Daddy and I went to Los Mex and then bought the Harry Potter video and watched it. Rocky jumped on Ma. All in all it was quite the relaxing evening. I got to hang out with my grandparents for awhile, too. My grandad's beard has been trimmed, bringing it from super Santa Claus to just plain santa claus. Sometimes I can't believe that grandma is the age she really is. If she were on a sitcom, she'd be "the spunky old lady." I slept alot. So nothing really exciting, but I wanted to update. Here's my Dr. Bronner's quote:

"SPACESHIP EARTH!!!"

Also, I have been learning a littel HTML in the computer science, and I tried to add links to Stacy's site and Alabama's site. I don't know when they process those changes, but they should be there soon if I did it right.
I hope everyone is well!

Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive