Thursday, October 03, 2002

Wow. Stuff has been so crazy the last few days that I almost forgot I had this site. I have a formal APA presentation coming up, the Rhodes is coming to a crrrazy close, I had the most involved test I have ever had in Cognitive Psych, and meetings with groups that I never knew I belonged to. I just got off work and I thought, "I should post on my site, that would be a happy thing." Fiddler's convention is in two days and I've practiced my song maybe twice. I need new acoustic strings before hand, which is one of my quests for tomorrow. I get to get up @ around 8am, finish my Rhodes essay, go to two meetings, got to T-town to give Nick some stuff, come back, have band practice, then meet with my research group to keep up with the APA presentation for next monday. But then friday I drive away to cider and funnel cakes and family. It will be grand. The more I think about Peeg and Stacy not being there, the more sad I am :( I really need to get up to DC to see them. Yep. Besides all the work, I am enjoying the life oh so much. I complain, but its verrrrry niiiice indeed. This morning I was so tired I decided to shave a very odd pattern in my beard. It seemd like a good idea at the time, but one of my friends said it best when she said, "Joe, what's that on your face?" Sometimes ideas seem good when you're sleepy, only to come into their true form later. Tonight Charled played some very cool Johnny Cash music in the Cellar. It was covers and the like. He did a cover of "I won't back down" with Tom Petty himself singing backup. Yet another CD that Joe would like to have. Oh yes, and some Nickel Creek. I hope it doesn't rain this weekend. Mayne the hurrican thats coming will say "Oh, its fiddler's convention time!" and magically disappear. I would like that. Will is singing this cool old song about angels for the convention. I heard it last year when he was getting it ready, and it was supa keen. I look forward to hearing it.
I hope eveyone is doing well. I'm going to go to bed now to stop my rambling. Yes.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive