Thursday, October 10, 2002

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like you can't study anymore even if you tried really really hard? Thats me today. I have a midterm in Psychological Disorders tomorrow and I can't bring myself to study anymore for it. I think that even if I did it wouldn't sink in. I've studid enough for it already I think, but usually I overstudy to the point where I feel like I could write a book on it before I take the test. But not today.
My friend Dedra (I hope I spelled that right) came over today and told me lots of good stuff about my fiddle. She's a very good Cello player and so I trust her advice oh so much. I think I might take lessons from someone for it, maybe through the music department here. She called frets "cheat bars." I guess it is a bunch more difficult to play stringed instruments without frets. But I will try to learn. Yens.
I mailed my Rhodes application yesterday, and it cost me like eight bucks because it was so huge. So now maybe my posts won't include something about it every time. Now I just wait to see if I get a state bid. That sure would be nice.
A quick thanks to anyone that ever helped me with it. References, pictures, advice on the essay, or just puttin gup with me always talking about it. I feel as if I have borne a child. But like I said, now all there is to do is wait.
I guess thats all for today. I'm going to go study because reading that top part made me feel guilty. :( oh well, such is the life of a student.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive