Wednesday, October 16, 2002

I had a dream last night that Peeg killed the sniper in Maryland. I do not mean to trivialize the horrors that are occuring up there, but it was kind of a funny dream. Saturn sent him as an assassin to kill the person becasue he was bad for business. It was like I was watching it on the news. He was "secret agent Peeg." Then I had a dream that Shane and I solved what consciousness is, and gained the ability to turn ourselves off like robots. It was very cool.
Today I finished my midterms with a presentation in PY417 (research in psych). It went well, and now its time for a few days of "no brain Joe." I'm in the Cellar right now and noone is here except the Cellar regulars because everyone is gone for Fall Break. Mike is down from Vandy, and he brought some conspiracy theory rap. It is very niiiice. We got Chef hats for the Cellar. We asked for them jokingly, and got them. So I am now wearing a chef hat that says "CHEF" on it in badly written letters. Its probably the most exciting thing that has happened to me in the last few weeks, I've been so busy. We're going to the lake tomorrow for a day, and then I'm going home to hang out with Nick and mama and daddy and grandma and grandpa. That should be nice. I'll probably spend the time sptudying for the GRE. Oh well. I'm going to go make some coffee of some sort.

Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive