Thursday, October 24, 2002

Not too much to say today, but I didn't want to go too long without an update. The research project is kicking into high gear now, and is taking up most of my time and my group-mates' time. Now that the Rhodes is overwith (the application anyway) I have been focusing on the more realistic list of 15 grad schools I'm applying to. I have options that are close in location to all my immediate family members, so thats good. The semester continues....
I'm going with Daddy to Mississippi this weekend to see Nick compete in "Ranger Challenge" where his ROTC Ranger squad takes on other schools. He is getting in great shape and it should be good. He can "run like the wind." Oh yens.
I suppose thats about it. I hope everyone is well.

Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive