Monday, October 07, 2002

It magically turned fall today! It got "cold" (yeah, like 60 degrees) and I put on a long sleeved shirt. I hope it stays this way. I learned the first few bars of Old Joe Clark and that song from the PBS civil war show today, too. Still sounds like a dying cat, but less so than the other day, I tell you. Will called me this mornig at about 8:30am and was really excited and played some stuff for me. Man he's going to get good at it really fast. That stayed on my mind all day, so when I got out of class I thought, "Hmmm... sleep, or play fiddle.... PLAY FIDDLE!" and I proceeded to do so for about an hour. It was nice. The fingering is starting to make more sense (I looked up some Mandolin tab) and perhaps soon I won't make my roommates run at the sound of my playing. This is the official website for the big fancy scholarship I am almost done applying for. Man oh man it has been complicated and stuff. But soon the hardest parts will be over. Hooray!
I guess that's it. Bob Marley's old band "The Wailers" will be on campus this weekend. That should be interesting.
I hope everyone is well.

Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive