Saturday, October 12, 2002

The Wailers were here last night and it was a rockin concert! Bob Marely is sadly passed away, but the lead singer wa still great. THey played many good songs and we all bopped to the same rhythm for two hours underneath a very hot tent on the quad. It was the first E-fest that I really enjoyed in all four years here. We all hung out and had a good time. Matt and David and Lauren were not around for various reasons, and they were missed. After the concert I helped my friend Carrie Beth try to find a bunch of her friends that had come up from T-town and then disappeared. We foudn them talking to the band. One of the band members (the bassist?) had given one of them a note that said something like "you have beutiful eyes, I'd like to see them in the morning" So Carrie Beth decided they needed to go watch a movie instead. Carl and I then watched some of Harry Potter pointing out parts of Oxford that we wanted to see as students next year. That would rule. Drew was on duty all night so it wasn't his best E-fest ever, but I heard he read a good bit of The Hobbit.
We had band practice today and decided that we weren't going to be ready for the Halloween show we had sort of planned. We are all too busy this semester. Maybe in the Spring then.
Midterms are nearly over, and next weekend is fall break. We might go to the lake. We are so busy though that we would have to bring work to the lake. But at least we would be somewhere other than school. Yep.
Fall semester is flying by. I still have many Grad school apps to do and even a little reading tonight, so I must go. I hope everyone is well.
PS to daPeeg, get better sicky pants
to tha Stacy, thanx for the input on my essay
to everyone, enjoy your weekend in whatever capacity you see fit.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive