Friday, November 01, 2002

So here marks the longest I think I have gone without updating my site, and there is a good reason. Every time I try too, my computer crashes. A few of my very smart friends assure me that this will not happen anymore, so I am trying to post. Obviously if you are reading this then I have been successful. Hooray!
Ok, so now I must have somehting to talk about. How about Micheal Jordan. Great! I watched the Wizards play last night (just me and a six pack of Rolling Rock. Yea, I know how to party on Halloween) and the 39 year old rocked the Celtics house until they had to stop and say "oh please, I know that we all keep saying you're too old to be effective until you drop a bazillion points on us without blinking, but please Mr. Jordan, have mercy!" Yes, my favorite old guy dropped 21 points in 20 minutes last night on way to a Wizards destruction of the celtics. If you will for one moment, imagine me jumping around in front of the TV laughing at all others attempt to play basketball, you will see how nice it was to watch the game. Oh yes.
But enough of poor nerdy basketball Joe. Oh wait. Thats all there really is to write about. I'm still a sicky pants (the flu has stuck with me for a week) and tonight I'm going to work and do my laundry. I know things on this site have gotten even more boring than usual, but so it goes when the semester starts getting rough. Amberly gets here on Monday for her foray back into the south. I hope she has a safe drive.
OOOOHHHH!!! Maybe Space Ghost is on. Cya.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive