Thursday, May 15, 2003

What do Bob Dylan, Nickel Creek, Bela Flek and Willie Nelson all have in common? They are all performing at City Stages this weekend, and I'm a'gonna be there. Liz and Josh and Nick are also coming, and we will be having "the blast." Yes. I am so pumped about seeing Nickel Creek that I had a dream about it. Not much of a dream, just me at City Stages watching Nickel Creek. But still, it was a good dream.
Nick and I found a house! Its a two bedroom, 1 bathroom place in a great Neighborhood about ten minutes from campus. Its in great shape, with brand new siding and a huge living room and the like. It has all the "amenities": W/D hook-ups, dishwasher, central heat and air, monkey slaves, etc. Well, maybe no monkey slaves, but everything else I said! It should make a great house. Its in a neighborhood that is mostly middle-class families and owners. In fact, ours will be one of the few rental houses anywhere really near there. The landlord is a private owner that seems to be a great guy. He showed us a bunch of houses the other day after he had already gotten off work, around 5pm or so. He was very honest about the condition of the houses and stuff. We move in August 1st.
I took my only in-class exam this morning. It was computer science (practicing for the Webmathering! HAHAHAHA!!!) If you want to see a very pnutbu-funny freshman picture of me, look at the class roster section. Yeah, I really did part my hair like that.
Now all I have is two papers due, one saturday and one monday. Then for all intents and purposes, I will done with college. Yep, pretty crazy stuff.
I'm at work, and my first customer of the night just walked in. Off to the coffee and desert makin'.
I hope everyone is well!
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive