Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Tornadoes. Tornadoes. Then more tornadoes. The weather here has been, shall we say, tempestuous here as of late, and it doesn't look like its getting any better. The past few days walking outside has been a bit like walking in soup. Nasty thick soup that sticks to your face and head and clothes. But, at the same time, its cool! I was walking down here to the lab and a huge clap of thunder sounded. It was so loud and so close that it made the bells in the belltower vibrate. It sounded like sort of a wah-wah sound. So that is good. Also the rain is always fun to look at.
Nothing really exciting except the weather. I'm plugging along to the end of the semester, and each day I get something else to fill out about graduation. Nick and I are looking at more houses this saturday, but I may have found one already (if it doesn't turn out to be a dump). The guy said he only rents to grad students and families, but when I mentioned Nick he was Ok with it. He said something like "An Army man, eh? My brother is in the Army. That's just fine, just fine!" Its a two bedroom with a garage and yard with central heat/air and the roof was recently re-done. Sounds promising, anyway.
Well that is about it. On to more of the workin'.
I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive