Thursday, May 08, 2003

Quick post for a little business...
As most of you all know Nick and I are looking for a house for the fall now that I will be going to UA for grad school. I think I may have found something, and I am asking those of you that read my site for your opinion. For those that are not familiar with Tuscaloosa, you can tell me if you have any bad vibes and whatnot. For those of you that are familiar with the T-town, please comment on the neighborhood (that is, whether Nick and I will get robbed and the like if we live there). Any and all help is welcome on our journey to house-land. The website where I found it gives each property a name, and this house is apparently called "Changes in Latitude." Ok, I'm cool with that if the house is ok. Thanks everybody!
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive