Monday, May 12, 2003

Here's a post that was supposed to be up yesterday, but blogger was having the technical difficulties:

I've started to post like three times today and stopped becasue I didn't know quite how to do it without sounding really supa hokey, but I think now that I am relatively exhausted my propensity for the implementation of superfluous verbage has been quashed. So today was my last day of college class. And my last day to run participants in the Harbert lab. Its just now starting to hit me that I will be out of college soon. Very soon. I have two papers and one exam left, but no more class.
Graduation is twelve days away. ::saying in the very surfer man voice:: WHOA.
I am the very tired. Tonight, the sleeping will commence. Then tomorrow Nick and I will look at more houses, then I will study, then go to work. I don't know why I just told you my daily routine. But lack of sleep makes the world funny and full of monkeys.
I'm going to have a beers and go to sleep.
Hope everyone is well!
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive