Sunday, May 04, 2003

Four papers, two exams, one huge experiment, twenty days. That is how much of the college I have left. Hmmmmm. Sort of bizarre. I'm treating it like any other end of the semester by being alternately lazy and productive, giving up at the amount of work and then getting all pumped up to tear through it. But every once in awhile I think: I will have no more semesters like this, at least here. I'm sure grad school will be like one long end of the semster, but the fact that when I move out of the Hanson (my dorm) I won't be moving back in is just foreign at this point. Nick and I looked at several houses yesterday and found some great possibilities. I have to call some folks tomorrow to inquire about pets (Torrie is coming with us) and prices and the like. But then thats it. We'll move around the 1st of August so I can get settled and on the 'Bama payroll, and then its time for the Grad school. The times, they are a'changin.'
Besides that nothing is really going on. I have to work at a frenetic pace for another two or three weeks, and then I can rest, sort of. Right after graduation we're going to the APS convention to be all psychological. But then I can relax. I think I might go to the beach with some friends. And I will definitely be taking a trip to see Will and Meghan and Peeg and Stacy. That is a given. Hopefully I can just use a few weeks to do it all driving.
I hope everyone is well!
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive