Friday, May 02, 2003

I'm sitting down in the basement of Harbert in the good old G-16 lab realizing that we are conducting a full-fledged experiment with two weeks left in the school year. "Cutting it close" does not even describe this. I have actually considered setting up a cot in the old rat lab so we can rest inbetween subjects we can sleep. This place has become the home of me, Caroline, and Michelle. Next week we'll use the data we are collecting now to construct another experiment that will yield more data to be analyzed. BUT I do suppose this is getting me ready for grad school, and if I have partners at Alabama that are anything like I have here, this won't be a bad life at all.
I added a link to a Volvo collector's site. If you like Volvos at all you should go see it. There are European models on the page that I have never heard of, including the very odd 480GLT sprorts car. Take a look.
Ok, time to run more subjects.
I hope everyone is doing well!
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive