Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Hooray. I love the Nickel Creek. Especially that Light House song. That is the saddest song I have ever heard sung from the point of view of an inanimate object. I liked it so much I sat down and figured out as much of it as I could, then got the rest from a reliable bluegrass tab site. The song is simple and fun to sing and play. If you're Will, you should learn it. Then we could jam on it a bit, and maybe lay down the fiddle part. Speaking of the fiddle, I wish I had more time to practice it. But I have locked in a bit of its value now, because I'm taking violin lessons on campus next semster. That will be good because it includes access to a sound proof practice room, much the boon to my suitemates.
So Amberly is back in town and its been a good thing. I forgot that she was a great friend for awhile there. She has a dog named Cooper. He's a bit crazy. Calm one second and crrraaazy the next. He slobbers a bunch. All in all a nice dog.
Hmmmm... so that's whats really going on. Peeg and Stacy left me the coolest announcement messege ever the other day. They presented getting an X-box as a regal thing. Coolest messege I've gotten in a long time.
School keeps on truckin. Finals are in only four weeks. Grad school apps are due in six. Supa busy, supa crazy.
I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive