Monday, November 11, 2002

Sometimes I think to myself that I don't post on this site enough. Then I think, yes Joe, you're right. I have been busy, but isn't this site a part of my relief from said responsibilities? Oh the self conversation: worthless and yet also useless. Yens.
So today in The Cellar I invented a new game. Its called "Jump into the couch from a relatively safe distance Game." because of all the storms noone was around, so we made up a bunch of new games and carried them out. It was grand.
I went to lunch with mama and daddy today at The Mill. It was a supreme meal. I really love it that they're only an hour away. After lunch we went to Golden Tmeple and mama went crazy over all the cool stuff. The scene was hilarious: mama smelling all the herbs and daddy looking worried saying "ok Kathy, time to go." Mama loves those kinds of places (its a hippie health food/other stuff store). Daddy bought me some Dr. Bronner's (THE GREATEST SOAP EVER!) which you can use to do everything from wash your hair to brush your teeth to stopping global warming. Ok, so maybe that last part isn't true. But it does smell like peppermint!
After that we went to school and I showed ma and pa the brand new science building we have. Its supa keen. It has a whole floor of psych labs, including a neuroscience lab (which I dig immensly). When they left you could already tell the bad weather was moving in. By the time the night came it was gettnig bad, so we closed up the Cellar early and everyone in the dorms had to go to the basement. It turned out ok for us. Walker county got hit hard, and the line included several tornadoes. So I called all my loved ones and everyone checked in ok. I'm glad the storm came and did no direct damage to me or my loved ones, but I do pray for those that lost property or worse this evening.
But on to happier things... I have an Abnormal Psych test in 11 hours! I should probably study a bit more and then go to sleep. I hope everyone is well and that the weather is kinder where you are right now than it is here.

Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive