Sunday, November 03, 2002

Last night I had a crrrrazy dream that I invented a new kind of rice that gave people super powers. The really odd part was that I invented it while trying to come up with a personal forcefield that people could use as umbrellas. The whole dream seemed perfectly natural, you know, the kind where you don't know its a dream until you wake up. So the down part was that you didn't know what power you'd get until after eating the rice. So not many people did it. Of course me and all my brothers did, because super powers are cool. Peeg got the ability to see things very far away, like he had super binocular vision. Will became stretch man, and hence, could stretch like a rubber band. Nick got laser eyes, not like cyclops, but controllable like superman. I got the ability to talk to animals. The bad part about that though was that I had to speak just like them. So I barked alot. After eating the rice we formed a super group of course and went around fighting crime and the like. Liz didn't want to eat the rice, but eventually she did. She got the ability to mentally switch places with her cat Sticky. Like a mind transplant. It was grand fun. We called ourselves "THE MYSTERIOUS MONKIES" becasue Liz thought that would be a good title. Now for those of you that have seen our sibling interaction, this is not an unusual post. Those of you that have not, now you have a small glimpse into the way my mind works in relation to my brothers and sister. Its great.
It is finally cold down here in the great Alabama. Its grand.
So thats it. Cool dream, cold weather. I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive