Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Haha! I have defeated the mighty G R E! Actually, I have just taken it and minorly injured its left leg maybe, but my scores are good enough to get me where I want to go. If I want to qualify for fellowships at some of the choosier places I'm applying to I'll need to raise my math score (yes, the Chandler curse continues), but thats ok. Its just nice to have it done and know that all the components of applying to Grad school are now withing my grasp. My huge senior experiment is coming to a close, too. We ran participants all day today (personally I did about 6.5 hours) and I'll be running folks tomorrow from 10am to 8pm with one one-hour brake. Oh yeah. This is HARD CORE PSYCHOLOGY! Woo-hooooooooooo. Really its just long. Not hard core.
I find out about the Rhodes in less than a week. At least the State level, anyway. That will be nice. I'm at the Cellar right now. Have I mentioned that this is the best job ever? I have a friend that works at a "real" coffee house (some place called MoonDollars? Or is it Star... ummm) and I get paid more! AND I'm posting on my site sitting next to my manager and I'm working right now. After this, we'll play Uno. Then, maybe I'll make a "Latte." Whatever that is.
So thanksgiving looms large. I am really ahppy about that. Its always cool to see the family.

Hope everyone is well.

Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive