Monday, April 19, 2004

Through a recent conversation with Jenn, I have acquired the knowledge that imagining a friend or family members' face in a cloud formation can be quite alarming.

You know when you look up on a nice day and see a turtle or an ice-cream cone "in the clouds" ?

Well don't try that with someone's face.

Also, I apparently could not be a French Waiter. I tried to imagine myself as such (the reason is far too complicated to tell here) and all I came up with was a Gondola Man.
They live in Italy, and Las Vegas. Not France.

And that leads to the logical question: When is the semester over, Joe? When will you be finished with all of your school work?
The answer: NEVER***

I hope everyone is well, and no one's face is in the clouds.
Peace,
Joe

*** = May 5th.

No comments:

Blog Archive