Sunday, December 01, 2002

Wow. So this was the coolest break. Ever. I had so much fun its not even funny. I had no idea how much I had missed my family until I got to see them all. I have not spent this much time with Peeg in awhile, either. We had three huge meals and I stayed extra full with pie in between. I must have gained 10 pounds. No lie. The rest was much needed, now all I hope is that everyone returns to their respective homes safely. I did have one scare, though. Liebten was gone when Will got back to SC. He looked and looked and even had the Police out looking for her (ah, the connections of a great journalist) but she finally came home. Will details it on his site, and all I can say is that I have never been so close to tears in a long time. The thought of loosing her, even now that she is not directly my own, is devastating. I am glad she came home. And I'm glad Will let her know its not cool to take "sojourns" like that anymore. Stay at home, wiggle worm.
On a better note, the younger brothers won the annual football game by a touchdown. We were down by 14 at one point, but youth and raw dumb jockness eventually overcame strategy and raw speed. Nick picked off a pass in the last few seconds and tossed it to me, and I ran it in for the winning TD. It was a great game. Daddy was hitting everyone in the hands and we were trading great plays all game. Everyone was sore except Nick (Ranger kid) the next day.
Guess thats it. Hope everyone is well!

Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive