Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Here's a fun story for you:

Once there was this guy named "Dr. Dontsleepsomuch." He was a master of all things except getting enough rest. And so one day, while watching "Breed All About It" he fell asleep and had a dream. It went a little something like this:
There was this white room with black curtains at the station. The good doctor was looking through a glass oninon when he decided to take a walk down Penny Lane to the station. When he got there, he met this little man named Pnutbu. And he said, "Heeeeeyee. I love peanut butter. And dogs. And peanut butter on dogs. And due to the nature of such things I cannot be myself for anyone but myself, becasue I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darnit, gum tastes good." Because he was a fiend before he became teen, Dr. Dontsleepsomcuh started melting microphones instead of cones of ice cream, and this scared Pnutbu off. Satisfied that he had rid himslef of that damn spot, the Dr. continued on his way. But before he could take twenty steps, this crazy girl who was walking like an Egyptian started screaming numbers at him, she screamed "867-5309." until she disappeared into the background like a karma chamelion. "I have to get away, I have to fly away, " the doctor said to himslef. "Perhaps an angel band will bear me away on their snow white wings to my immortal home soon enough." That thought comforted him, and he walked on, walked on, and stayed safe that night...

So there's part one of a truly horrible story that I just wrote becasue I've had no sleep and my brain is oozing out of my earz. I don' think there will be a part two, so let me tell you how the story ends: Pnutbu gets the girl.

Hope all is well,
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive