Thursday, December 05, 2002

So after months of preparation and a huge application and a bunch of fun, I had my Rhodes State interview yesterday. It went very well. I wasn't nervous, they didn't ask me anything I couldn't answer, and the other candidates were fun to hang out with. In the end I didn't get a national interview, but a BSC brotha did. Nick Gaskill is one of the two Alabama reps for national tomorrow and saturday. All I have to say to Nick is good luck and SCHOLAR! (said in the form of "holla")
On other news Peeg got the coolest picture page up ever now on his site. A link to his site is over on the left column. Go to pictures and then "old skool." It has some purty funny stuff up there. Take a look see.
I had the oddest dream about Liebe Lou last night. I dreamt she was a ballarina, the first dog ever to do that. It was like one of those stupid Disney movies where the poor animal is the main character ala "MVP (Most Valuable Primate)" or "Air Bud." But instead of being all heart warming it was horrible like the real cut-throat world of dancing. She wouldn't eat and one day another dancer put glass shards in her pointe shoes. It was horrible. Luckily I wok up and did a some homework and came to update my site. Whew.
So classes are over, all it is now is finals. I'm out of school a week from tomorrow. Its weird to think that I only have one more term of undergraduate work. I'm old. Grad school, here comes Joe! No way I'm going out into the real world. Ha!
I hope everyone is well. For anyone that helped me with the Rhodes, thanks. It was fun.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive