Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Oh dear. The finals are upon me like a pack of ravenous starfish (nasty little creatures if you don't watch your back.) I just completed much written work and one final today, and I have another in-class final tomorrow, then a research talk on friday then... oh then the unspeakable joy will come on little padded feet and say "Joe! Come sleep and play in the world of cat hair and large blind dogs!" (home, that is.) This semester has been as we say in Alabama "a bad one." Fun yes, but also difficult. Nick, the cool guy that went to Nationals for the Rhodes, did not get one. He deserved one, though. Earlier today my mom laughed when I said I had an Abnormal final in the morning. She said "are all the others normal?" That was the funniest hing becasue when my mom thinks something is funny it really is. Daddy is off n a road trip tp see Will and Meghan and Peeg and Stacy. He's also doing work along the way.
Now only to wait until friday night....

Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive