Wednesday, October 13, 2004

It appears that blogger has decided to arbitrarily delete my last post. It amounted to the fact that I miss Peeg and Stacy, and that this was made apparent to me the other day when I couldn't even simply pick up the phone to call them. Now I must have a fancy pants phone card and wait until 2am. I did, however, find the TOTALLY AWESOME cd that Peeg made me for Molly when she was new called "Where Tha Cheese At?" and have been listening to it quite a bit these last few days. Yes.
Speaking of Molly, saga continues. After I got the car back with a "confident" repair of the problem and a sweet resolution package that included a new 75,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty on top of my existing factory warranty, she broke down. Again. On the interstate. Again. The same damn problem, and this time I was on the way to work. Lost a day's wages, lost a whole lot of patience, and nearly lost my life in an accident (again). At the moment the paper work is being reviewed for replacement or repurchase. In the meantime I am in my third loner car in the last four and a half weeks. This time it is a 2004 Pontiac GranPrix Widetrack. After naming the Chevy Silvarado I drove for a week "Brutus" and the 1999 Saturn SL2 I drove for two weeks "Silver" (she was silver), Nick and I are deciding between "Fatty Fatty Boom Ballaty" (the car is f-in huge.) OR "Gordon Palmer" (the name of the building where I work, and the same initials as Grand Prix). Please let me know your vote, or any other suggestions for that matter.
Other than the seemingly constant interruption that these car problems have provided, my life is nice and busy with school. In fact, I must go there now and go to class. But before I go, I would like to say that my brother Peeg, who sold me Molly, ROX JAPAN'S FACE OFF, and is no way connected to or responsible for any of the problems it has caused my lately. Every once in awhile there is a Lemon in any bunch or cars, and I happened to get one. So to the Peeg way off in Japan, YOU ROCK. And I am still very glad I got to buy a car from you. Yes.
I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments: