Tuesday, December 30, 2003

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I am indeed very late in updating my site for all that has happened in the last days. It has been Christmas (a very good one) I have seen Liz, Will, Meghan, and Wiggle Worm (equally as good )I have seen Jenn (equally as good as well) and have been working on a more readable update to the design of this site. Its almost New Year, and quite a bit of what I listed above deserves more explanation, but I am again quite tired about by this redesign process and need now to do something AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER. So please, let me know again what you think about the new look, all of the comments from before were supa helpful. Also, I had 9 comments AT ONCE! Finally, Joe Chandler joins the "A list" of popular kids.

Ok, maybe not.

But it was nice.

I hope everyone is well!
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive