Monday, April 25, 2005

Niether Sleet Nor Snow Nor Dark of Night...
Jenn and I went to an Earth Day celebration this weekend in Nashville, and old Ma Nature was in a bit of a drisly (is that a real word?) mood. But did we get discouraged? No! We wrapped up against the rain and ate funnel cake, hot corn on the cob, and learned about houses you can make out of staw and mud. On top of all that, we saw Mindy Smith for the second time in as many years, but this time she was only like 15 feet away. The rain chased most folks off, so we laid a blanet down (it was water-proof) right in front of the stage, and watched her and her band stick it out in the cold and wet to put on an awesome show. And we didn't even know she was going to play when we decided to go.
The next day (Sunday) I went to see Jenn's choir sing Mozart's Requiem at her church. Sakes alive, that little man sure could write the music. And sakes alive, my baby sure can sing. It was beautiful. Especially the Lacrimosa.
On another note, as many of you know (and if you didn't before, you do now) I am thinkning about getting into end-of-life care in my current studies. So, against my better psychometric judgement, I took an online personality test to see what I should be. Here are the results:
Outgoing (E) 72.22% Withdrawn (I) 27.78%
Imaginative (N) 60% Realistic (S) 40%
Emotional (F) 57.89% Intellectual (T) 42.11%
Organized (J) 58.82% Improvised (P) 41.18%
Your type is: ENFJ
You are a Persuader, possible professions include - entertainer, recruiter, artist, newscaster, writer/journalist, recreation director, librarian, facilitator, politician, psychologist, housing director, career counselor, sales trainer, travel agent, program designer, corporate/team trainer, child welfare worker, social worker (elderly services), interpreter/translator, occupational therapist, executive
Take Free Career Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

So, all you friends and loved ones out there... does this seem to fit me? Or should I chase my lifelong dream of becoming Mr. T? (umm, yeah.)

Suggestions and comments are most welcome.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments: