Saturday, February 08, 2003

It seems like now the only time I update my site is at work, here in the good ol' Cellar. And even then only when I am on opening shift and only like three customers have come in. So... about my "life" lately... hmmm... classes have started again, and I am going to have a great semester. History and Systems in Psychology, Philosophy of Religion, Intro to Computer Science (yes, I am an aspiring mini-webmather!) and Independent Research. I love all my profs, and my classmates are all either seniors that I am great friends with (as in the first two and last classes mentioned) or my freshman advisees (as in Intro to Comp Sci). So that is cool. The Philosophy course will arm mr a bit better for those Sunday Afternoon dinner conversations for sure, and it is just going to be all-out supa-keen. So thats the semester. Yens.
This Thursady it was Will's birthday, and I would like to take this opportunity to say HANPY BIRNFDAYYEE MENAMAN! Yens. Meghan got him a supa cool digital recorder so we can be rock stars. You watch. It really will happen.
I am enjoying my last term as a college student. Last night I stayed out until 5am or so with Carl, Drew, Amberly, Michelle, Nick, and a few other close friends and then went to a friend's house where we stayed up until around 8am. Then I slept and came to work. Nick was (and still is) here hanging out, and the two Chandler brothers were the no-drinkin'-safe-volvo-drivers for the whole shindig, which was purty cool. A great time was had by all, I'd say. Plus we slept so much Nick gets to stay another night. Which reminds me I should call Ha Liz and Josh so we can hang out. Yep.
Nothing else is really going on... hmmm.... Oh! On friday it was my sister-in-combat (aka research-group member)'s birthday so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE! Yes. Good.
Oh yes, here is a link to the first webpage I have ever built from scratch. It was out assignment on friday in Intro to Comp Sci. It is a few paragraphs about my current research. Notice the background color... I mixed it myself! Woo-Hoo! I know it ain't much, but its a start.
Anyway, I hope eveyone is well!
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive