Saturday, February 15, 2003

DANBALL! Yes. I will resurrect it. If I play it, Dan will come. Or at least some other people so I don't have to play alone.
A few years ago my brother Geoffrey and a few of his friends invented a little game called Danball. You go buy oars from Wal-Mart and a few of those cheap rubber balls from the huge bins, and then play feild hockey in a parking lot at night with no real rules except to score. At least thats the way I remeber it. It is supposedly named for the guy that delivered pizza the night of the first game: Dan. Hence, Danball. And I see no other better place then here at BSC to revive it. As we speak, I am telling Dave that it is SUPER FUN. Yep. And it is. SO, soon I will revive it. Any and all that read this that know me should call me for details. It will rule.
Besides that, I am still at school. Yep. And guess what? I am updating from the Cellar again on another slow saturday night. The only time I can, I tell you.
Anyway, I hope everyone is well.

Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive