Monday, February 03, 2003

I don't know why, but I have taken it upon myself to update everyone about the career of Michael Jordan using this webpage, mostly. So... just when noone thought he could do it again, he did. He scored 45 the other night, furthering his record for most 40+ games. He also dunked a few times. It was great. Check out the story before the link gets old.
Also, Nick pointed out to me that with the engagement of Peeg and Stacy he and I will be the only unhitched Chandlers now. For those of you who know me well, I sort of tried that once and it didn't really work. So here's my plan: since all the good ones seem to be taken, I'll just have to work fast once I get into Grad school. Or, as Nick said, he and I could just not worry about it and become like the "Wild and Crrrazy Guys" of Saturday Night Live Fame. Imagine that, Pnutbu and Jellee as two swingin' bachelors! Awesome! Anyway, I figure this whole schoolin' thing should come first and all, since I do want one of them fancy "Dr." prefixes to my name. Yep.
Thats all I suppose. Spring registration is tomorrow. My last term at BSC. Kinda crazy I say. I'd like to know where I'll be in the Fall but those pesky schools don't let you know until around April. Oh well. Such is the life.
I hope everyone is well!
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive