Thursday, January 23, 2003

Woo-Hoo! Two things... this is my third post in a very sort period (a record for me) and my membership to the APS went through. I am now a nerd with an affiliation. Here's my profile:
Member Directory

Member Listing

Mr. Joseph F. Chandler
Birmingham-Southern College

Address: Birmingham-Southern College
Dept of Psychology
900 Arkadelphia Rd Box 540461
Birmingham AL 35254
USA

Email Address: jfchandl@bsc.edu
Personal Web Site:www.mrtlovesbuddha.blogspot.com
Major Field: Cognitive
Specialty: Aging
Degree: BS
Birmingham-Southern College (2003)
Member Category: Undergraduate Student Affiliate

I know that doesn't look all that impressive or anything, but I am quite happy. I got a certificate and everything! You should check out their little site. It is what I do all this schoolin' fer.
Ok, enough of my happy nerd rant.
I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe



No comments:

Blog Archive