Sunday, January 19, 2003

Another day, another blogger.
It is sunday and I am sitting in the Cellar drinking Darjeeling tea and waiting for customers. It is one of those nights when it is so slow that I have time to come over and type on the computer. Yep, I am on the clock as we speak. The only person that has been in here is Nick (as in my younger brother) and he helped me open and then went to go do laundry. Nick and I hung out today and he decided to come back up to 'Southern (I went to t-town for most of the day) becasue he has MLK day off tomorrow. Should be much fun. I get off at 10pm and then I think we're heading to Late Night Cafe for some food and then inevitably we will play some NBA Hangtime. Tomorrow morning we are going to get up and work out, then he's going back to Tuscaloosa and I'm working on the few Grad school apps I have left. It was a great feeling turning some in this weekend... soon all I have to do is wait (and worry). Anyway, I have jynxed (no, I don't know how to spell that) myself and a customer is here. I hope eveyone is well. Off to the coffee makin'.

Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive