Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Six. Six Degrees. And the forecast keeps on a'plumitin'. Tonight it will be 19 and tomorrow the high will be 28 but then... 6. The windchill will be below zero. And here on "The Hilltop" we almost always experience temperatures a few degrees lower than the rest of the city. I just would like to know why the H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-STICKS its not going to snow if its going to bother being so f-ing cold. C'mon now, Ma Nature. Help me out. Its only snowed once when I've been here at 'Southern, and I missed it. I want to slide down our huge hills on my very old and disturbingly discolored dorm mattress just so I can say "yes, I need a new mattress, mine is stuck in a snow drift." oh well. I suppose I will have to settle for the bitter, bitter cold. Speaking of cold, #23 Michael Jordan passed Wilt Chamberlin on the all-time scoring list at number three today. They haven't finished the game yet, so I cannot provide a link. But you should go to ESPN and find it under NBA, if you care (which you should). I'm at work again, but the cold is keeping folks away mostly. Alas, time to go make some of the coffee.
Hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive