Monday, March 23, 2009

28 is GREAT.


I turned 28 yesterday. It was a great day: lunch and Mass with Tonya and Mama and Daddy, followed by Tonya presenting me with the most beautiful basketball shoes of all time. HYPERDUNKS. Yes, it must be written in all caps. HYPERDUNKS. They are the lightest, most comfortable basketball shoes EVER. HYPERDUNKS. Say it. HYPERDUNKS. Of course, these will automatically make me awesome on the court. HYPERDUNKS.

I also got many phone calls, every one of which made me happy. That glow has radiated over into today, lending Monday an excellent quality is usually lacks. Rock. On.

And music, and money, all of which point to the general fact that I am obscenely blessed with family and friends. So thanks, everybody. It was a great day.

I hope everyone is well.

Peace,
Joe

No comments: