Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Today, I will tell you some useful facts about fevers.

1) When you have a fever, you should not trust your sense about what time of day it is. Currently it is 1:48pm, and I feel as if it is somehow last night.

2) When you have a fever, you should not trust your sense of where dreams stop and reality starts. Evidence: right before this post I was talking to Julie, the cat. And she was talking back. Normal, right? She was wearing a suit and speaking English with a heavy Spanish accent. Hmmmm...

3) Fevers make you hungry. Yet somehow, eating in your fever dreams satisfies that hunger. Evidence: I just ate a bunch of pancakes that we don't have. While talking to Julie.

4) When you have a fever, you apparently forget what a bed is. Evidence: After talking to Julie and eating Pancakes, I woke up on the floor.

5) Fevers over 102 degrees are bad. Like mine, which is 103 today.

6) AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments: