Thursday, February 05, 2004

Yo Yo Yo.
Ma.

Sorry, that was uncalled for.
On a totally unrelated note:
You know, parking near your building on a campus that is known for its parking problems is a very satisfying feeling. I parked so close today that I could see my shiny green Saturn as I entered the building. Its a very dark and windy day too with rain forcasted, so parking that close also means I will not be caught in the rain for long on my way to lunch. That really does excite me. You see, most of my days start with the struggle to fight the parking system, and today I have scored a mild victory. I have very much reading to do, and some coffee calling to me, so I will now go and be productive. I just thought the old site could use some updating.
I hope everyone is well and has great parking spaces.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive