Monday, February 23, 2004

They finally asked it. I knew that reality TV might end up here. Just another upbeat sign that we've digressed to the point that public execution is again a palatable idea. Sheesh. I have an idea: why not a reality TV show about reality TV shows being cancelled? Supa, I say.
Also, I hope he's right. Last time he did this, I was actually a member of the Green Party on campus. I was also a Young Democrat, though, and my idealism has given way to the often harsh reality of George Bush's last four years of "Huh?" So please, Mr. Nader, don't take the leftists away from us. Indies, ok. But please, we need all the help we can get.
On better notes, I went to Millsaps again this weekend to see Jenn's younger sister play the top-ranked DIII women's team in the nation. Actually Jillian's whole team played. Although they lost it was much fun. Jenn learned that I mumble a running coach's commentary to myself during live basketball games, and I learned that everyone else can hear me when I do that. Jillian played well, especially in the second half. I put 400 miles on my car in a day, pushing her to 17,000 already. Yes indeed, I love to drive.
On the driving note, no one makes Air Filters for my Ion except Saturn. I looked all over town Saturday and everyone looked at me like I was asking for the plague. So its off to Saturn this week, where I will buy the filter and change it in their parking lot, thus avoiding the four bazillion dollar labor charge. Don't get me wrong, I love Saturn and their service department has been great, but changing this filter is almost as easy as it has been for me to blab away on this post as I avoid my statistics homework. Which reminds me, I have to go do the very thing that caused me to do my last post. So if you're looking for someone to blame for that, look no further than this book.

No comments:

Blog Archive