Thursday, February 12, 2004

This weekend was R O C K I N '

I mean it, it really was. Will's 30th borthday party was so much fun I really didn't want to leave. We ate, drank, played guitar, played football and AEROBIE! and told stories that had many of us laughing so hard that we couldn't breathe. Its always fun to see the whole family, and Jamie and David are considered in that statement. Will's Page has a link to some pictures of the whole shindig. One of the best weekends I've had in my whole life. Seriously. Ever. Yep. Hmmmm. Fragment. Another Frangment.
And this weekend Jenn is coming to T-Town! We are going to be super adventurous for Valentine's Day and either 1) Hike and eat OR 2) Read and eat, with some quilting and guitar playing thrown in. We are party animals, I tell you. Its all about the night life. And by that I mean that we enjoy staying in at night.
I have a cold. So if you think about it, please tell my cold to go away before I see my girlfriend for the first time in a month. It has two days.

I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments:

Blog Archive