Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Short Goals List, Part 2

Something that I didn't specify, but is awesome anyway:

-Alabama is 12-0. We stomped Auburn last Saturday 36-0. I was there. Ah yes. Roll Tide.

An update to a central tenet of the original list:



-I just found out I have a face-to-face interview @ Spring Hill in early January. One step closer to "Get a job." And an awesome step it is... it fits everything I want to accomplish professionally, like the job was made for me. Keep your fingers crossed! That's right... for an entire month and a half!

And in the spirit of keeping up with this blog:

-I've started a Twitter account for quick, mobile updates. Its on the right of this page. We'll see if I can keep it up.

I hope everyone is well, and that the leftover Turkey and or pie you are eating is still tasty.

Peace,
Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the interview.

You know the primary reason I signed up for Facebook was the twitter like status updates. Of course, Facebook doesn't make it easy to integrate with things like blogs ... but after researching a bit and writing some custom code I was able to add a sidebar to my blog to show those updates.