Monday, September 13, 2004

Hi.
In lieu of a long and witty post, I will summarize the last few weeks with a numbered outline with explanatory asterisks:

1) School started (newly decorated office!*)
2) I ate some food (mmmm, food**)
3) I saw Will (busy***) and Meghan (pregnant****)
4) I saw Peeg (moving*****) and Stacy (moving as well*****)
5) I saw Liz (Ha******) and Josh (comp "party" usa*******)
5) I started 3,789,456 research projects here at school (!)
6) Nick set some Corn on fire********
7) My car broke*********
8) I got my car back*********
9) It broke again*********
10) I visited Jenn (beautiful and busy**********)
11) I got a rental car (Chevy Silvarodo!*********)
12) I made this post.

*The Jennifer Compton Honorary Office (she gave me the stuff)
**How do you do your Dale's?
***Never EVER throw away your paper
****LIAM!
*****JAPAN. (sweet baby jesus)
******Where did this nickname come from?
*******Party on, Josh
(!) No, really
********We still ate it
*********How I miss her (Molly The Saturn)
**********How I miss her more (Jenn my girlfriend)

I hope everyone is well.
Peace,
Joe

No comments: